Thursday, April 8, 2010

Belly Dancing at Parvana Rya



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Angel%20Shark%20Shallows/29/19/1050
here


One of my good friends has been participating in all this belly dancing I keep hearing about and he invited me to join. Tonight I was in for a treat when I joined the large group of mostly appropriately adorned belly dancers who danced in sync to Jen's fluid moves onstage while exotic music played for our enjoyment. I actually showed up alone because my friend was not online, but he soon joined me and clearly knew a lot of this crowd from his past experiences here. The group was very friendly and I had a great time. Jen announced the grand re-opening event this Saturday at Club Neptune with underwater dancing and a full schedule of live music and also reminded everyone to come back for more belly dancing as regularly scheduled at Parvana Rya.

No comments:

Post a Comment