Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pixel Panic Gallery at Crimarizon Opened A New Exhibit Last Saturday

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Crimarizon/28/62/52
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Crimarizon/28/62/52
(My friend and artist Link Bressig, exhibiting at Pixel Panic)
(The current exhibit opened Saturday featuring Link Bressig and Annie Klavinham)
(Brad and Renee were among visitors with Link's works in the background)
I stopped in to Crimarizon again to check out my friend Link's current exhibit in this impressive sim that is also an amazing explore with tons if wonderful, magical nooks to search for in the generally jungle type surroundings.  Link's pictures are as impressive as always with some in rich deep colors and another whole section contrasting in blues.  All are impressive and beautiful.  Link was kind enough to pose for me (see top pic).  This exhibit and sim is well worth a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you Kara for the beautiful photo of me and Brad, indeed a great expo showing off Link's amazing works.. we really enjoyed it, thank you again Kara :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you there... thanks for stopping by my blog! : )

    ReplyDelete