Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hesperia of Templemore Presents Illuminati Masquerade Thursday 1st of August 5-8 pm SLT

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Muzik%20Isle/128/128/18

Want to hear some great live music?  Check this out.

Untitled by Kara 2


Untitled by Kara 2
(I popped in to grab the SLurl for my blog and caught GraveyJones, Luis Lockjaw, and Long Pausch setting up)

I previously heard Luvsong and Gravy when Luvsong sang at the Trap Club which I posted here: http://karasecondlife.blogspot.com/2013/05/luvsong-writer-at-trap-club-5-2-13.html.  These guys can really sing. I stood around while they were finalizing things for this event, so had a chance to ask a few questions.  They said it would be cool if people came in masquerade style dress with masks, but they also want people to come in whatever they are comfortable with.  It sounded like they were planning a prize for best mask and some fun things too though.  The venue looks great and I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment