Monday, November 10, 2014

Explore The Pines at Jacob's Pond

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jacob/128/128/22


After a long weekend I sulked off to a cute relaxing winter sim to just get away and unwind.  I've been having major computer problems and struggled just to even get some photos.  But finally things were working, at least for a while, and I got a few photos of this nice place to share.  The sim is "The Pines at Jacob's Pond" by Holly  (dacotah.longfall). Holly saw and greeted me welcoming me to her sim and indicated it is open to the public and all are welcome to visit.  This sim was found at a great time for me and I just hung out by myself for a very long time.  So if you too are wanting to relax in a wintery nature area this is a nice spot to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment