Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cars of Second Life: Car Show Opens Today April 1

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bitterblue/128/128/22


I found a car show in SL today.  The cars are from various makers and of various makes and models from antique to new releases, from kit cars to miniatures.  I guess I'd have to say one of my favs was the Dr. Who specialty car.  It just looked cool.  The Spider was super cool too though, so I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite really, as they are all good.  Like works of art.   In center court there is also a L500 Autism Awareness car.  "The BIGGEST car show in Second Life is now open to the public!! Spread the word and come visit!! Over 100 cars presented by enthusiasts and creators. Starting now and it will run as long as we can keep it open".  I've never seen a car show in SL before but I've been pretty impressed with the details and variety of vehicles at car dealers out and around SL and it was nice to see diff dealers with such a wide variety represented here in one place. 




 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I do like SL cars! The Autism and Dr Who cars are very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's a great example of what can be done in SL. Thanks for watching the blog too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post review. I am pleased to have come accross this article. I was eagerly looking for a post that give such information. Keep it up.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    sell my car

    ReplyDelete